Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

ICAD week 4

Hard to believe we are already 28 days into the Index-Card-a-Day challenge.
So far, all of my cards have been dominated by paint.  Loose and messy, with shadows and drips.  I wonder if I will continue in this style next month.
I kind of like having a cohesive body of work, but I don't want to be stuck in a rut either.

I recently pulled out my old dictionary and a bunch of pressed leaves fell out.


Do you think Al Gore drives a Civic and dropped his key tag at my local Stop & Shop?

Or not...

Do you post your work on-line?  Do you feel your work looks better in real life or on the screen?  I often like my on-line images better than the actual piece.
These next few are the opposite.  I like them way better when I hold them in my hand.





As soon as I added the photograph to this next card I began dreaming of a whole series using photographs.  Good thing there are still 32 days left in this challenge.

3 comments: